CST Entertainment signed long-term licensing agreements with Munich-based BMG Ariola and Bavaria Kopierwerk to represent CSTs technology to a nine-country network in Europe. The 10-year pacts also include options for CST’s future software developments. As part of the agreement, BMG Ariola will install CST’s patented, digital coloring software in art/design bays at its studio facility and link diem via ISDN phone lines to CST’s 4 6 computer workstations in Culver City, Calif. Applications include colorization of existing black and white material, color special effects and ink and painting for animation. Services are expected to be online by early 1996.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- ONSLOT, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California