Saban Entertainment plans to launch its first slate of CD-ROMs through an exclusive distribution agreement with Activision. All five CD-ROMs to be released under the deal are based on the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers franchise. The products are the first titles developed by Saban’s inhouse interactive division. It’s Activision’s second distribution deal under its business development unit.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California