Under pressure from Congress, the electronic games industry will begin next weekend to develop a rating system to help parents decide which games are not for children.The drafting of a rating system will begin Saturday at the Winter Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and could involve 200 or so industry representatives, the Software Publishers Assn. said Monday.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut