Wink Martindale is going interactive.The veteran gameshow host has signed on with the Family Channel cable network as host of “Shuffle: The Interactive Game” and “Boggle: The Interactive Game,” which will run as a strip at 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m. Eastern time, respectively. The shows replace Family Channel’s interactive version of Trivial Pursuit and “Split Second.” Martindale’s company — Martindale-Hillier Prods. — is producing both shows with Family Channel. In “Shuffle,” studio contestants and home viewers play along by using their telephone keypad to respond to questions in the game. “Boggle” allows viewers to play by finding five words in a grid that resembles their telephone keypad.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut