The Orange Bowl, NBC’s primetime national championship showdown between Nebraska and Florida State, scored an 18.9 rating/32 share New Year’s Day.Not surprisingly, it trounced ABC’s one-sided Sugar Bowl, which ground out a meager 4.8/8 in Nielsen overnight markets. The last half-hour of ABC’s Rose Bowl coverage in primetime fared better, with a 21 share. The Sugar Bowl featured Florida-West Virginia, while UCLA played Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut