USA Networks’ April 29 launch of its Latin American network will feature Spanish-language editions of “Entertainment Tonight” and “Hard Copy” airing the same day as their English-lingo counterparts.The 24-hour web, USA’s first international channel, will feature weekly boxing from USA’s “Tuesday Night Fights” series, morning biz reports from its “First Business” and off-net sitcoms. On Saturdays, it will air a seven-hour Sci-Fi Channel block. Web is a venture among USA and three cable operators/program distributors: Multivision of Mexico, Produfe of Argentina and Cablevision of Venezuela.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut