MCA TV has greenlighted another animated project from the Universal Cartoon Studios.The syndicator will roll out “Monster Force” as a weekly half-hour series, targeting the same stations that are clearing the new strip version of “Exosquad.” That five-day-a-week series is now renewed in 51 markets covering 60% of the country, with many of the same stations licensing “Monster Force.” MCA anticipates that both series will wind up in 90% of the country.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut