The Fox Television Stations, which a year ago prepared to break ties with CNN’s syndicated news service, have instead signed a new five-year deal with the cable web’s broadcast news wing. The turnabout came after Fox dismantled much of its in-house news service, which would have replaced CNN. Six of the nine Fox stations, including those in New York and Los Angeles, will have access to CNN right away.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California