The Fox Television Stations, which a year ago prepared to break ties with CNN’s syndicated news service, have instead signed a new five-year deal with the cable web’s broadcast news wing. The turnabout came after Fox dismantled much of its in-house news service, which would have replaced CNN. Six of the nine Fox stations, including those in New York and Los Angeles, will have access to CNN right away.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut