The Fox Television Stations, which a year ago prepared to break ties with CNN’s syndicated news service, have instead signed a new five-year deal with the cable web’s broadcast news wing. The turnabout came after Fox dismantled much of its in-house news service, which would have replaced CNN. Six of the nine Fox stations, including those in New York and Los Angeles, will have access to CNN right away.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania