The Fox Television Stations, which a year ago prepared to break ties with CNN’s syndicated news service, have instead signed a new five-year deal with the cable web’s broadcast news wing. The turnabout came after Fox dismantled much of its in-house news service, which would have replaced CNN. Six of the nine Fox stations, including those in New York and Los Angeles, will have access to CNN right away.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California