Carol Reynolds Prods., a newly formed, locally based indie TV production company, has just unveiled a production slate that includes a Celine Dion music special for Canadian private web CTV and a telepic about rower Silken Laumann.Reynolds previously produced a special on Dion that aired on CTV and the Disney Channel in the U.S. Reynolds says Canadian broadcasters are vying for broadcast rights to the Silken Laumann story. Laumann nabbed an Olympic bronze just 10 weeks after suffering a severe leg injury that should have left her out of the competition. Reynolds estimates total production for the first year at close to $ C5 million ($ 4 million). Reynolds has tapped Shari Erlichman from Ron Howard’s Imagine Entertainment to assist with project development.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut