Brian Lowry, Daily Variety TV editor, was nominated for the 1994 Publicists Guild of America Press Awards honoring outstanding journalists who cover the entertainment industry.Other nominees are syndicated columnist Liz Smith; “A Current Affair” correspondent Jeanne Wolf; KABC-TV reporter Pam Thompson; and Alex Ben Block, editor of the Hollywood Reporter. Ballots will be mailed to PGA members this week, with the winner to be announced at the Guild’s 31st annual awards luncheon March 18 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut