France’s first pay-per-view service will be launched in May, according to a Feb. 17 statement from major cable operators Lyonnaise des Eaux and France Telecom.The project is backed by Lyonnaise Communications and France Telecom via a joint subsidiary company, Telcarte. Service likely will be made available first to Parisians who already subscribe to Lyonnaise cable channels.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut