The Australian Broadcasting Corp.’s plans to launch two pay TV channels have hit a serious hurdle.The Trade Practices Commission ruled Tuesday that the ABC won’t be allowed to “bundle” its satellite services with the commercial licensees, Australis/Lenfest and Continental Century. The TPC said this would be against the public interest, triggering an immediate complaint from ABC managing director David Hill, who said the decision “would lead to an unworkable situation for the ABC.” Hill said the ABC would seek a conference with the TPC to challenge its ruling.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut