Reaping some immediate if relatively minor benefit from its National Football League acquisition, Fox Broadcasting Co. has added two UHF affiliates in Northern California markets — KCVU, Chico-Redding, and KBVU, Eureka.The stations, which began airing Fox programming Jan. 1, are both owned by Sainte Limited and will have access next year to Fox’s carriage of the NFL, including the San Francisco 49ers. Fox programs previously reached the area only via cable. The affiliates bring Fox’s station count to 141. Both markets are extremely small and won’t affect the weblet’s national coverage, which holds at 95% of U.S. TV households.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut