New Line TV has renewed “Court TV: Inside America’s Courts” for 1994-95.The reality series, a weekly syndicated latenight news program that blends legal reporting with highlights of the cable channel’s most interesting cases, begins its new season the weekend of Jan. 28. The program, cleared on more than 80 stations covering 92% of the country, has grown from a 2.8 to 4.1 in the metered markets, for a combined market average of a 3.2 rating/11 share. The syndicator is testing a strip version of the show in one Western market and has received upgrades in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Sacramento and Hartford.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut