NBC hasn’t made a decision regarding a renewal of the acclaimed drama “Homicide: Life on the Street,” which completed a four-week run Thursday.The series posted an 11.9 rating, 19 share in Nielsen last week, up slightly from the previous frame. Excluding the show’s premiere, which soared to a 17.3/ 28 with a Robin Williams guest shot, “Homicide’s” remaining three episodes booked a 12.2/20, about even with the “L.A. Law” average in that slot. While “Homicide” remains on the cusp, NBC’s Thursday sitcom block continues to soar, as “Mad About You” (15.6/23) posted its best numbers ever in its regular slot and “Wings” (17.3/26) saw its highest rating since January 1991.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut