ABC and Vin Di Bona Prods. have named MTM TV Distribution as the domestic syndicator for the ABC series “America’s Funniest Home Videos.”It is the third time the syndicator has made a distribution deal in which a television network has an ownership interest — the others being CBS’ “Rescue 911” and “Evening Shade.” Syndication in ’95 MTM will syndicate 115 episodes of “America’s Funniest Home Videos” beginning in the fall of 1995. The series is in its fifth season on the Alphabet web.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut