“Law & Order” star Michael Moriarty, who has criticized the Clinton administration for its campaign against violence on TV, has quit the series.Moriarty sent a letter of resignation Thursday to “Law & Order” producer Dick Wolf, according to his publicist, Gary Springer. The resignation stemmed from Moriarty’s belief that his character was being written out of the NBC series, Springer said.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut