Suzan Mischer has resigned her post as VP, entertainment & information specials, at CBS Entertainment, effective in April 1.Mischer, who has been at the network since 1983, cited in her announcement a desire to spend more time with her family — and eventually move into independent production. No replacement has been named. During her tenure, Mischer has been involved with CBS’ “classic weekend” retrospectives as well as such annual events as the Kennedy Center Honors, the Grammys and the Tony Awards. She was elevated to VP overseeing the department in 1991.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut