Edward S. Masket is leaving his position as administration executive VP at the MCA TV Group after a 12-year tenure with the studio.Masket will remain a consultant to the studio, where he started as senior VP of administration at Universal TV, shifting to the MCA TV Group nearly four years ago. Prior to Universal, Masket held senior business affairs posts at both Columbia Pictures TV and ABC.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut