KCOP saw its ratings climb over the previous year for its three-hour coverage of the Los Angeles Marathon Sunday morning. The event averaged a first-place 7.5 rating/24 share, which compared to a 7.2/24 in 1993. A basketball game on KNBC-TV finished second, scoring a 4.4/12.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut