KCOP saw its ratings climb over the previous year for its three-hour coverage of the Los Angeles Marathon Sunday morning. The event averaged a first-place 7.5 rating/24 share, which compared to a 7.2/24 in 1993. A basketball game on KNBC-TV finished second, scoring a 4.4/12.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania