KCOP saw its ratings climb over the previous year for its three-hour coverage of the Los Angeles Marathon Sunday morning. The event averaged a first-place 7.5 rating/24 share, which compared to a 7.2/24 in 1993. A basketball game on KNBC-TV finished second, scoring a 4.4/12.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York