Lifetime Television continues to boost its original programming, adding two new original shows to its slate.On the daily front, the cable web is premiering “Queens,” a one-hour program described as a morning drive radio show for television. “Queens” is hosted by Sissy Biggers, former director of latenight and specials programming for NBC, and Susan Korn, an actress. The show will premier May 16 and run Monday-Friday at 1 p.m. Lifetime has also tapped Rachel Ward to host its new weekly series “In the Name of Love,” a reality anthology series on love stories, premiering Sept. 3.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut