Los Angeles-based Prime Ticket plans a nationwide rollout by year’s end for La Cadena Deportiva Nacional, a regional Spanish-language sports network.The new network has landed exclusive domestic rights to more than 400 soccer games from Mexico, Spain, Argentina and other Latin American and European countries. It has also obtained rights to 1,500 hours of live and taped programing. In Southern California, the network is carried by 14 cable systems reaching 700,000 subscribers.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut