Television New Zealand sudser “Shortland Street” recently completed a test run in anearly afternoon slot on Britain’s ITV station Central Television.It pulled an audience share of between 42% and 58% and has now been moved to lead into the station’s 5:30 p.m. news. Series distributor Grundy Intl. was at the recent Mip market, and expected to sign up more ITV stations to take the show, which has just celebrated its 500th episode. Separately, TVNZ announced the renewal of its agreement with the BBC, allowing the pubcaster first option in New Zealand on all Beeb programs.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut