Warner Bros. talker “Jenny Jones” has received several time period and station upgrades in a number of markets, including in Miami, where it will move from latenight to the 11 a.m. time slot on ABC affiliate WPLG-TV.“Jenny Jones” also jumped from Fox affiliate WTIC, Hartford, to CBS affiliate WFSB where it replaced 20th Television’s talker “Bertice Barry” in the 10 a.m. time slot on WFSB-TV. For Fall 1994, the show’s fourth season, Warner Bros. has secured daytime commitments from ABC-owned WPVI-TV, Philadelphia, NBC affiliates KPRC, Houston, WDAF, Kansas City, WBZ-TV, Boston, and ABC affiliate WNEG, Grenville/Asheville, S.C.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut