ITC Entertainment Group has acquired domestic distribution rights to the weekly syndicated series “ENQ: Secrets of the National Enquirer” from exec producers Michael Gerber and James McNamara.The all-barter series will get an on-air test as an hour primetime special in late March or April. “ENQ” is slated to premiere in the fall with 37 one-hour episodes, each containing seven minutes of advertising time for the distributor and seven minutes for the stations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut