DUBLIN, Ireland — A ban on broadcasting statements by supporters of the Irish Republican Army and violent Protestant groups in Northern Ireland will be lifted, the government said.The decision was approved by the cabinet as the Irish and British governments try to induce the IRA to lay down its weapons. The decision is effective Jan. 19 .
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut