Home Shopping Network Inc. said Monday it has launched a private-label credit card for purchases from its television programs, outlet stores and mail-order catalogs.The Club Card, which will be serviced by GE Capital Corp., has no annual fee. It features shopping incentives such as discount coupons, exclusive offers and advance notice on special sales. About 900,000 members of the St. Petersburg, Fla.-based Home Shopping Club were mailed pre-approved applications for the card, which also is being advertised in Bargaineer, Home Shopping’s member magazine. GE Capital is a financial services subsidiary of Fairfield, Conn.-based General Electric Co.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut