Fox Television Stations Prods. may seek to launch a new latenight project with comedic actress Mo Gaffney after pulling the plug on her low-rated talker “The Mo Show.”Program development veep Brian Gradensaid Fox still believes in her talents and wants to create a project “that will better suit her performing abilities.” The daytime talkshow was tested in morning slots on Fox-owned KTTV, WNYW in New York and WFLD in Chicago. Although production has ended, it will remain on the air until at least March 4.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut