Twentieth Century Fox Intl. Television has inked a major program license agreement with Nova TV, central Europe’s first national private broadcaster.The deal was announced Wednesday by James Gianopulos, president of the Fox division. It includes more than 100 feature film titles from the Fox library and such classic long-running series as “MASH” and “Dynasty.” As part of the agreement, Nova TV, which is based in Prague, will create a primetime weekly 20th Century Fox feature slot — a practice increasingly common among the majors in agreements with their international TV clients.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut