The FCC has fined a Fox Broadcasting affiliate in Reno, Nev., $ 18,750 for violating its equal employment opportunity guidelines.KAME-TV Reno, which is owned by Page Enterprises, had its license renewal challenged by the National Assn. for the Advancement of Colored People and the League of United Latin American Citizens. The groups claimed the station failed to actively recruit minority employees, as is required under Federal Communications Commission regs. Though the FCC agreed to renew the station license, it did so under a short-term permit that lasts until Oct. 1, 1996. KAME will be required to report on its efforts to recruit minorities during that time.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut