Richard Dawson, who hosted the original version of “Family Feud” when it was on ABC from 1976-85 and during a one-season syndie run in ’85, will return to host the syndicated version of All American TV’s “The New Family Feud” beginning in the fall.Dawson replaces Ray Combs, who has been host of the series for the past six seasons. The company noted in a statement that Combs is leaving to “pursue other opportunities,” but observers believe the decision on the eve of the National Assn. of TV Program Executives confab stemmed from the show’s declining ratings.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut