MTV veejay Adam Curry has signed on with C/NET: The Computer Network, a new cable network aimed at the computer and videogame crowd led by TV industry vet Kevin Wendle (Daily Variety, Nov. 24, 1993).Under his non-exclusive deal, Curry will host three pilots. Curry already is active in computers. He’s on the Internet with mtv.com, which is designed to dole out such information as gossip about rock musicians, music tour dates, record charts, MTV outtakes and music sound bites. C/NET is on line to launch within the first half of this year.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut