CBS has ordered five additional episodes of the Dick Van Dyke mystery series “Diagnosis Murder,” upping the show’s overall tally to 18.The Viacom Prods. series, produced by the Fred Silverman Co. in association with Dean Hargrove Prods., has averaged a 9.9 rating/18 share in Nielsen since joining CBS’ Friday lineup Oct. 29, significantly improving the web’s household ratings performance. The show, featuring Van Dyke as a sleuthing doctor, was introduced as a series of TV movies and has grown in its regular-series slot since the arrival Jan. 7 of lead-out “Burke’s Law,” with CBS scoring its best Friday average of the season last week.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut