The FCC is expected to announce Tuesday it is extending a freeze on cable TV rate hikes beyond Feb. 15.Sources said the freeze will likely be extended to either May 1 or May 15. Extension of the freeze comes amid widespread reports that new FCC chairman Reed Hundt is planning to roll back cable rates well beyond the average 10% reductions announced last April. Action on the rate rollbacks will be taken at the Feb. 22 commission meeting.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut