A.H. Belo Broadcasting has upped its TV station holdings to six with a $ 110 million cash purchase of CBS affil WWL-TV, New Orleans, from Rampart Operating Partnership.Belo, the 16th-largest TV station operator, owns CBS affils in Houston, Sacramento and Tulsa as well as ABC affils in Dallas and Hampton-Norfolk, Va. Rampart acquired the station in 1990 for $ 102 million.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut