ABC scored all-time-high ratings for “Coach” and “NYPD Blue” as part of its highest-rated Tuesday with regular programming in more than two years.The web started off the night with the best numbers for “Full House” (a 16.5 rating, 25 share) since March, closing with record numbers for “Coach” (20.2/30) — which actually out-polled “Roseanne” among adults 18-49 — and “NYPD” (16.7/ 27). The Alphabet web averaged a 17.5/27 for the night, a level it last achieved with regular programming on Nov. 12, 1991. CBS ran a competitive second, while NBC and Fox continued to struggle.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut