The Jan. 24-27 National Assn. of TV Program Executives confab in Miami set records in many categories.Attendance hit 11,652, up 12% from the previous record of 10,450 set in 1993. Overall, 2,604 buyers from stations and cable networks attended, up 11% from the previous year’s 2,347. There were 410 cable execs, compared to 244 last year. International attendance, meanwhile, jumped 26% to 1,584 from 1,257. The total number of exhibitors increased to 392 from 295 in San Francisco.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut