Vittorio Rieti, a prolific composer of ballet scores, opera and a variety of instrumental combinations, died Saturday.He was 96. Rieti created neo-classical scores for the ballets of Serge Diaghilev and George Balanchine. Conductors Fritz Reiner, Frederick Stock, Willem Mengelberg and Arturo Toscanini led performances of his work. Rieti taught at the Peabody Conservatory in 1948-49, at the Chicago Musical College from 1950-53, at Queens College from 1955-60 and at the New York College of Music from 1960-64.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut