Sharon Holliday has left TriStar Pictures to join MGM/UA as exec director of production publicity. Holliday will be responsible for all audiovisual theatrical publicity campaigns for MGM and UA releases. Separately, Kathleen A. Haff and Donna Stiles have been upped to directors of co-op advertising for MGM/UA. The two will be responsible for development and placement of newspaper advertising as well as regional radio and TV for MGM and UA films.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut