Rose J. Reisman, veteran studio executive secretary, died Feb. 1 in Woodland Hills of natural causes.She was 96. She was executive secretary for Milton Feld, vice president/production at Universal Pictures in the ’30s and ’40s. Reisman also worked for various producers and writers at Fox, Paramount and Four Star. Survivors include her son, Del Reisman, former president of the Writers Guild of America; a daughter, Judy Schneider; and a granddaughter.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut