The American Film Institute named Robert Schwarzbach administrative director, advanced technology programs. Schwarzbach previously served as director of the Center for Creative Imaging, a Camden, Maine, facility launched by Eastman Kodak in 1991. Schwarzbach will teach AFI courses in digital imaging, digital video, multimedia and electronic photograph as well as oversee development, marketing and operation of digital training.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut