Robert J. Regan has signed on with GTE Main Street as senior VP, programming. Formerly head of programming for the Interactive Network in Mountain View, Calif., and exec producer at NBC in Burbank, Regan will be responsible for developing programs for the new interactive cable TV service.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut