Robert Bloom, a composer and oboist who performed with the Philadelphia Orchestra, the Rochester Philharmonic, and the NBC Orchestra in New York, died Feb. 13.He was 85. Bloom was also a professor and private instructor at the Juilliard School in New York and at the Yale School of Music. In 1943, he co-founded the Bach Aria Group, with which he performed until his retirement in 1980.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut