Phillip Consolo, well-known ballroom dancer, died Jan. 3 in Palm Springs.He was 81. He worked as part of the dance team Consolo & Melba. He performed frequently at the Chez Paree in Chicago on the same bill with such stars as Nat “King” Cole , Tony Bennett, Sophie Tucker and Alan King. After retiring from dance, he started United Attractions, producing entertainment for corporations and associations.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut