Peter Shanaberg, concert and film promoter, died Dec. 18 in Dayton, Ohio, of injuries sustained in an auto accident.He was 46. He was a partner in Herre, Block, Shanaberg Inc., a personal management firm with record producing and concertpromoting offices in L.A., New York and Orlando during the 1970s. In 1979, he moved to L.A. to promote the film “Animal House.” Shanaberg was president and founder of the Selluloid Group, an L.A.-based firm that produced feature films and videos. Survivors include his wife, son, daughter, sister and brother.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut