Paul Cavanagh, station manager of ATN7, the Seven Network’s Sydney, Australia , outlet, died while scuba diving Sunday.Actual cause is still to be determined. He was 47. The New Zealand-born Cavanagh joined ATN in 1971 and worked largely on the technical side, in operations, engineering and most recently in station administration. He was highly respected for his wide technical knowledge and was one of the country’s foremost experts in the telecommunications field. He had been working on the network’s entry into interactive television later this year. He was also one of Australia’s leading scubadivers. Survivors include his wife and son.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut