Onnie Morrow Drucker, talent coordinator for “The Bob Hope Show” for more than 40 years, died March 24.She was 85. She was on the road with the Bob Hope armed forces shows in Alaska, Greenland and Vietnam. She also worked as a radio writer and was associated with “The Garry Moore Show,””The Jimmy Durante Show,””The Danny Kaye Show” and “The Groucho Marx Show.” Survivors include her husband, daughter, granddaughter, grandson, a stepdaughter and two stepsons.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut