Lawrence Levine, a big band singer and the father of Metropolitan Opera conductor James Levine, died Feb. 8 of heart failure. He was 80.As conductor and vocalist in the Larry Lee Big Band, Levine broadcast nightly from the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles during the 1930s, his daughter, Jan Levine, said.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut