Jet R. Fore Jr., veteran Hollywood publicist who was a press agent for Marilyn Monroe, died of kidney failure Sunday in Woodland Hills.He was 70. He worked for the publicity department at 20th Century Fox until 1980 when he took a job at the Universal Studios publicity department. He also worked with Elmo Williams’ Gaylord Prods. until his retirement in 1984. Fore was voted the Publicists Guild of America’s Les Mason Award. Survivors include a daughter, a son and four grandchildren. Donations may be made to the Motion Picture and TV Fund’s retirement community.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut