Actress Janet Chandler died March 16 in Los Angeles after a short illness.She was 78. Chandler entered films as a child actress in Douglas Fairbanks’ “The Three Musketeers” and followed with “Inez of Hollywood.” As a teenager, she became a model and that lead to a brief Warner Bros. contract. She eventually signed with Fox and was cast opposite George O’Brien in “The Golden West.” Later credits included “Cowboy Holiday,””House of Danger” and “Now or Never.” She retired from films after “The Drunkard.” Survivors include three daughters.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut